Right to Information disclosure log
Treasury may publish information released in response to a request for
assessed disclosure of information made under the RTI Act, where that
information is determined by the delegated RTI Officer to be in the broader
public interest. Information released in response to Right to Information
requests will be published online within 48 hours of being released to the
This approach makes released information of public interest available to
a wider audience and increases Government transparency and accountability.
Information in the disclosure log will generally be removed after 12
months, unless the information has enduring public value.
Applicants should note that:
- if they seek and are granted a waiver of the application fee on the basis of general public interest, and it is determined that the information is in the broader public interest, publication of the released information is likely;
- their identity will not be published (the category of applicant will be published, i.e. Member of Parliament, media representative, private individual);
- a summary of the application will be published, to provide context to the nature of the released information;
- only information that is considered to be in the broader public interest will be published;
- no personal information will be published; and
- information of a commercial or confidential nature will not be published.
Further information is available in the Treasury Information Disclosure Policy and Procedures document.
|Release date||Category of applicant||Summary of request||Documents released|
|22/12/2016||Media||All correspondence and documents relating to loan applications and approvals to the Glamorgan Spring Bay Council since November 2015.||Download PDF (727kb)|
|11/11/2016||Media||Information relating to a strategic assessment, or potential sale of, the Tamar Valley Power Station.||Download PDF (681kb)|
|18/08/2016||Member of Parliament||Letter to TT-Line regarding its 2015-16 Corporate Plan.||Download PDF (292kb)|
|01/08/2016||Media||Information in regard to the potential sale of the Treasury building.||Download PDF (536kb)|