Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 23 July 2018
Monday 23 July
Tuesday 24 July
Wednesday 25 July
- Consumer Price Index, June Quarter 2018
- Vacancy Report, June 2018
Thursday 26 July
- Hours Worked, June 2018
- Long-Term Unemployment, June 2018
- Regional Labour Markets, June 2018
Friday 27 July
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, November 2017
- Consumer Price Index, March quarter 2018
- International Merchandise Exports, May 2018
- National Accounts, March quarter 2018
- Population, December quarter 2017
- Regional Population Growth, 2016-17
- State Accounts, 2016-17
- Wage Price Index, March quarter 2018
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2016
- Building Activity, March quarter 2018
- Building Approvals, May 2018
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, March quarter 2018
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2013 to June 2017
- Engineering Construction Activity, March quarter 2018
- Housing Finance, May 2018
- Lending Finance, May 2018
- Mineral Exploration, March quarter 2018
- Private New Capital Expenditure, March quarter 2018
- Residential Property Price Indexes, March quarter 2018
- Retail Trade, May 2018