Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 24 April 2017
Monday 24 April
Tuesday 25 April
Wednesday 26 April
Thursday 27 April
Friday 28 April
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, November 2016
- Consumer Price Index, March quarter 2017
- International Merchandise Exports, February 2017
- National Accounts, December quarter 2016
- Population, September quarter 2016
- Regional Population Growth, 2015-16
- State Accounts, 2015-16
- Wage Price Index, December quarter 2016
- Population by Age, Sex, 2015
- Bankruptcy Administrations, December quarter 2016
- Building Approvals, February 2017
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, December quarter 2016
- Count of Australian Businesses, June 2012 to June 2016
- Engineering Construction Activity, December quarter 2016
- Housing Finance, February 2017
- Lending Finance, February 2017
- Mineral Exploration, December quarter 2016
- Private New Capital Expenditure, December quarter 2016
- Residential Property Price Indexes, December quarter 2016
- Retail Trade, February 2017
- Sales of New Motor Vehicles, March 2017