Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 21 May 2018
Monday 21 May
Tuesday 22 May
Wednesday 23 May
Thursday 24 May
Friday 25 May
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, November 2017
- Consumer Price Index, March quarter 2018
- International Merchandise Exports, March 2018
- National Accounts, December quarter 2017
- Population, September quarter 2017
- Regional Population Growth, 2016-17
- State Accounts, 2016-17
- Wage Price Index, March quarter 2018
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2016
- Building Activity, December quarter 2017
- Building Approvals, March 2018
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, March quarter 2018
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2013 to June 2017
- Engineering Construction Activity, December quarter 2017
- Housing Finance, March 2018
- Lending Finance, March 2018
- Mineral Exploration, December quarter 2017
- Private New Capital Expenditure, December quarter 2017
- Residential Property Price Indexes, December quarter 2017
- Retail Trade, March 2018
- Sales of New Motor Vehicles, December 2017