Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 25 September 2017
Monday 25 September
Tuesday 26 September
Wednesday 27 September
- Population, March 2017
- Engineering Construction Activity, June quarter 2017
Thursday 28 September
- Job Vacancies, August quarter 2017
Friday 29 September
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, May 2017
- Consumer Price Index, June quarter 2017
- International Merchandise Exports, July 2017
- National Accounts, June quarter 2017
- Population, December quarter 2016
- Regional Population Growth, 2015-16
- State Accounts, 2015-16
- Wage Price Index, June quarter 2017
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2016
- Bankruptcy Administrations, June quarter 2017
- Building Activity, March quarter 2017
- Building Approvals, July 2017
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, June quarter 2017
- Count of Australian Businesses, June 2012 to June 2016
- Engineering Construction Activity, March quarter 2017
- Housing Finance, July 2017
- Lending Finance, July 2017
- Mineral Exploration, June quarter 2017
- Private New Capital Expenditure, June quarter 2017
- Residential Property Price Indexes, June quarter 2017
- Retail Trade, July 2017
- Sales of New Motor Vehicles, August 2017