Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 22 January 2018
Monday 22 January
Tuesday 23 January
Wednesday 24 January
Thursday 25 January
- Hours Worked, December 2017
- Long-Term Unemployment, December 2017
- Regional Labour Markets, December 2017
Friday 26 January
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, May 2017
- Consumer Price Index, September quarter 2017
- International Merchandise Exports, November 2017
- National Accounts, September quarter 2017
- Population, June quarter 2017
- Regional Population Growth, 2015-16
- State Accounts, 2016-17
- Wage Price Index, September quarter 2017
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2016
- Building Activity, September quarter 2017
- Building Approvals, November 2017
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, September quarter 2017
- Count of Australian Businesses, June 2012 to June 2016
- Engineering Construction Activity, September quarter 2017
- Housing Finance, November 2017
- Lending Finance, November 2017
- Mineral Exploration, September quarter 2017
- Private New Capital Expenditure, September quarter 2017
- Residential Property Price Indexes, September quarter 2017
- Retail Trade, November 2017
- Sales of New Motor Vehicles, December 2017