Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 19 March 2018
Monday 19 March
Tuesday 20 March
- Residential Property Price Indexes, December quarter 2017
Wednesday 21 March
- Vacancy Report, February 2018
Thursday 22 March
- Population, September quarter 2017
- Labour Force, February 2018
Friday 23 March
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, November 2017
- Consumer Price Index, December quarter 2017
- International Merchandise Exports, January 2018
- National Accounts, December quarter 2017
- Population, June quarter 2017
- Regional Population Growth, 2015-16
- State Accounts, 2016-17
- Wage Price Index, December quarter 2017
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2016
- Building Activity, September quarter 2017
- Building Approvals, January 2018
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, December quarter 2017
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2013 to June 2017
- Engineering Construction Activity, September quarter 2017
- Housing Finance, January 2018
- Lending Finance, January 2018
- Mineral Exploration, December quarter 2017
- Private New Capital Expenditure, December quarter 2017
- Residential Property Price Indexes, September quarter 2017
- Retail Trade, January 2018
- Sales of New Motor Vehicles, December 2017