Right to Information disclosure log
Treasury may publish information released in response to a request for
assessed disclosure of information made under the RTI Act, where that
information is determined by the delegated RTI Officer to be in the broader
public interest. Information released in response to Right to Information
requests will be published online within 48 hours of being released to the
This approach makes released information of public interest available to
a wider audience and increases Government transparency and accountability.
Information in the disclosure log will generally be removed after 12
months, unless the information has enduring public value.
Applicants should note that:
- if they seek and are granted a waiver of the application fee on the basis of general public interest, and it is determined that the information is in the broader public interest, publication of the released information is likely;
- their identity will not be published (the category of applicant will be published, i.e. Member of Parliament, media representative, private individual);
- a summary of the application will be published, to provide context to the nature of the released information;
- only information that is considered to be in the broader public interest will be published;
- no personal information will be published; and
- information of a commercial or confidential nature will not be published.
Further information is available in the Treasury Information Disclosure Policy and Procedures document.
|Release date||Category of applicant||Summary of request||Documents released|
|20/04/2018||Member of Parliament|
Correspondence between the Treasurer's Office and Federal Group / Tasmanian Hospitality Association regarding venue licensing.
| DOCUMENTS FOR RELEASE TO AND FG or THA (7Mb)|
|18/04/2018||Member of Parliament||Correspondence between the Treasurer's Office and Carlton United Breweries regarding a grant.|| DOCUMENTS FOR RELEASE TO AND CUB GRANT (145Kb)|
|22/11/2017||Member of Parliament||Correspondence between the Property Council and Treasurer re TasWater.||Download PDF(1Mb)Document-release-Property Council-TasWater.pdf|