Customer Service Charter
At Treasury, we strive to satisfy and exceed the expectations of our customers, clients and stakeholders.
This customer service charter sets out the standards we expect all departmental staff to adhere to when dealing with members of the general public in day-to-day transactions and communications.
Customer Service Charter - current from 27 May 2022 (PDF 114Kb)
Specific charters and/or complaints procedures also exist for customers dealing directly with the operations staff at the State Revenue Office and our Liquor and Gaming Branch, and for members of the Retirement Benefits Fund.
When you are dealing with Treasury we will:
- be respectful;
- act with integrity;
- be available;
- acknowledge your enquiries;
- return your telephone calls as soon as possible;
- respond to your written enquiries within ten working days;
- advise you if more time is required for complex matters;
- be accurate;
- put you in touch with the right person;
- present information in plain English;
- respect your privacy, providing private interview rooms where necessary; and
- provide information in accordance with the Right to Information Act 2009 and the Personal Information Protection Act 2004.
Please help us to help you by:
- providing accurate and complete information; and
- allowing us time to respond, by submitting applications and fees with sufficient time to allow approval processes to be completed within advised timeframes.
You may contact us if you believe we are not meeting the standards in our Customer Service Charter.