Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 20 January 2020
Monday 20 January
Tuesday 21 January
Wednesday 22 January
- Vacancy Report, December 2019
Thursday 23 January
- 6202.0 Labour Force, December 2019
Friday 24 January
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, May 2019
- Consumer Price Index, September quarter 2019
- International Merchandise Exports, November 2019
- National Accounts, September quarter 2019
- Population, June quarter 2019
- Regional Population Growth, 2017-18
- State Accounts, 2018-19
- Wage Price Index, September quarter 2019
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, June 2018
- Bankruptcy Administrations, September quarter 2019
- Building Activity, September quarter 2019
- Building Approvals, November 2019
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, September quarter 2019
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2014 to June 2018
- Engineering Construction Activity, September quarter 2019
- Mineral Exploration, September quarter 2019
- Private New Capital Expenditure, September quarter 2019
- Residential Property Price Indexes, September quarter 2019
- Retail Trade, November 2019