Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 17 September 2018
Monday 17 September
Tuesday 18 September
Wednesday 19 September
- Vacancy Report, August 2018
Thursday 20 September
- Population, March quarter 2018
- Hours worked, August 2018
- Long-Term Unemployment, August 2018
- Regional Labour Markets, August 2018
Friday 21 September
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, May 2018
- Consumer Price Index, June quarter 2018
- International Merchandise Exports, July 2018
- National Accounts, June quarter 2018
- Population, December quarter 2017
- Regional Population Growth, 2016-17
- State Accounts, 2016-17
- Wage Price Index, June quarter 2018
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2016
- Building Activity, March quarter 2018
- Building Approvals, July 2018
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, June quarter 2018
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2013 to June 2017
- Engineering Construction Activity, March quarter 2018
- Housing Finance, July 2018
- Lending Finance, July 2018
- Mineral Exploration, June quarter 2018
- Private New Capital Expenditure, June quarter 2018
- Residential Property Price Indexes, June quarter 2018
- Retail Trade, July 2018