Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Jobs and Small Business, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 27 May 2019
Monday 27 May
Tuesday 28 May
Wednesday 29 May
- Labour Market and Related Payments Profile, April 2019
Thursday 30 May
- Private New Capital Expenditure, March quarter 2019
- Building Approvals, April 2019
Friday 31 May
- No releases scheduled
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, November 2018
- Consumer Price Index, March quarter 2019
- International Merchandise Exports, March 2019
- National Accounts, December quarter 2018
- Population, September quarter 2018
- Regional Population Growth, 2017-18
- State Accounts, 2017-18
- Wage Price Index, March quarter 2019
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2017
- Building Activity, December quarter 2018
- Building Approvals, March 2019
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, March quarter 2019
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2014 to June 2018
- Engineering Construction Activity, December quarter 2018
- Lending to Households and Businesses, March 2019
- Mineral Exploration, December quarter 2018
- Private New Capital Expenditure, December quarter 2018
- Residential Property Price Indexes, December quarter 2018
- Retail Trade, March 2019