Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 21 January 2019
Monday 21 January
Tuesday 22 January
Wednesday 23 January
Thursday 24 January
Friday 25 January
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, May 2018
- Consumer Price Index, September quarter 2018
- International Merchandise Exports, November 2018
- National Accounts, September quarter 2018
- Population, June quarter 2018
- Regional Population Growth, 2016-17
- State Accounts, 2017-18
- Wage Price Index, September quarter 2018
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2017
- Building Activity, September quarter 2018
- Building Approvals, November 2018
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, September quarter 2018
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2013 to June 2017
- Engineering Construction Activity, September quarter 2018
- Housing Finance, November 2018
- Lending Finance, October 2018
- Mineral Exploration, September quarter 2018
- Private New Capital Expenditure, September quarter 2018
- Residential Property Price Indexes, September quarter 2018
- Retail Trade, November 2018