Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Jobs and Small Business, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 22 July 2019
Monday 22 July
Tuesday 23 July
Wednesday 24 July
- Vacancy Report, June 2019
Thursday 25 July
- Hours Worked, June 2019
- Long-Term Unemployment, June 2019
- Regional Labour Markets, June 2019
Friday 26 July
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, November 2018
- Consumer Price Index, March quarter 2019
- International Merchandise Exports, May 2019
- National Accounts, March quarter 2019
- Population, December quarter 2018
- Regional Population Growth, 2017-18
- State Accounts, 2017-18
- Wage Price Index, March quarter 2019
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2017
- Building Activity, March quarter 2019
- Building Approvals, May 2019
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, March quarter 2019
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2014 to June 2018
- Engineering Construction Activity, March quarter 2019
- Lending to Households and Businesses, May 2019
- Mineral Exploration, March quarter 2019
- Private New Capital Expenditure, March quarter 2019
- Residential Property Price Indexes, March quarter 2019
- Retail Trade, May 2019