Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Jobs and Small Business, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 18 November 2019
Monday 18 November
Tuesday 19 November
Wednesday 20 November
- Vacancy Report, October 2019
Thursday 21 November
- Hours Worked, October 2019
- Long-Term Unemployment, October 2019
- Regional Labour Markets, October 2019
Friday 22 November
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, May 2019
- Consumer Price Index, September quarter 2019
- International Merchandise Exports, September 2019
- National Accounts, June quarter 2019
- Population, March quarter 2019
- Regional Population Growth, 2017-18
- State Accounts, 2018-19
- Wage Price Index, September quarter 2019
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, June 2018
- Bankruptcy Administrations, September quarter 2019
- Building Activity, June quarter 2019
- Building Approvals, September 2019
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, June quarter 2019
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2014 to June 2018
- Engineering Construction Activity, June quarter 2019
- Lending to Households and Businesses, September 2019
- Mineral Exploration, June quarter 2019
- Private New Capital Expenditure, June quarter 2019
- Residential Property Price Indexes, June quarter 2019
- Retail Trade, September 2019