Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure).
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, data.gov.au and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 23 November 2020
Monday 23 November
Tuesday 24 November
Wednesday 25 November
Thursday 26 November
Friday 27 November
- Monthly Summary of Economic Statistics
Current data releases
all in PDF format
- Bankruptcy Administrations, September quarter 2020
- Building Approvals, September 2020
- Consumer Price Index, September quarter 2020
- International Merchandise Exports, September 2020
- JobSeeker Payment and Youth Allowance Recipients, October 2020
- Labour Force, October 2020
- National Accounts, June quarter 2020
- Population, March quarter 2020
- Retail Trade, September 2020
- State Accounts, 2019-20
- Wage Price Index, September quarter 2020