Economic Data Releases for Tasmania
Up to date analysis of the Tasmanian economy and its performance in relation to the Australian economy. These data releases cover a broad range of economic indicators, drawing on various sources of data.
The National Accounts data release contains quarterly real estimates of the components of state final demand (consumption, dwelling and business investment and government expenditure). Quarterly real exports are currently not published.
Annual estimates of gross state product can be found in the State Accounts data release.
Data have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the Department of Employment, the Department of Social Services and the Australian Financial Securities Authority.
Although all due care has been exercised in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
Data releases scheduled for the week commencing 25 March 2019
Monday 25 March
Tuesday 26 March
Wednesday 27 March
- Regional Population Growth, 2017-18
- Engineering Construction Activity, December quarter 2018
Thursday 28 March
- Job Vacancies, February quarter 2019
- Hours Worked, February 2019
- Regional Labour Markets, February 2019
- Long-Term Unemployment, February 2019
Friday 29 March
Current data releases
all in PDF format
Labour market statistics
Key whole of economy statistics
- Average Weekly Earnings, November 2018
- Consumer Price Index, December quarter 2018
- International Merchandise Exports, January 2019
- National Accounts, December quarter 2018
- Population, September quarter 2018
- Regional Population Growth, 2016-17
- State Accounts, 2017-18
- Wage Price Index, December quarter 2018
- Population by Age and Sex, Regions of Australia, 2017
- Building Activity, September quarter 2018
- Building Approvals, January 2019
- Construction Work Done, Preliminary, December quarter 2018
- Counts of Australian Businesses, June 2014 to June 2018
- Engineering Construction Activity, September quarter 2018
- Lending to Households and Businesses, January 2019
- Mineral Exploration, December quarter 2018
- Private New Capital Expenditure, December quarter 2018
- Residential Property Price Indexes, December quarter 2018
- Retail Trade, January 2019