There are no consultations currently open.
- Future Gaming Market 2021 consultation and submissions.
- Public consultation closed 5 May 2022 - Harm minimisation technologies, specifically facial recognition and player card gaming, for casinos, hotels and clubs.
- Key stakeholder consultation closed 20 May 2022 - The current CCTV surveillance rules are proposed to be replaced by the Draft Recorded Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Surveillance Rules for casinos, clubs, hotels and TAB outlets.
- Public consultation closed 25 June 2022 - Responsible Gambling Mandatory Code of Practice review.
- Public consultation closed 6 July 2022 - Gaming Control (Community Support Fund) Regulations 2022