Commission remuneration for the 2017-18 financial year
The compensation model was determined by the Treasurer prior to the recruitment of the members of the Commission and there was no negotiation with Commissioners in respect of remuneration.
|Name/title||Date commenced||Date ceased||Financial year|
Chairperson of the Commission
|1 October 2016 || |
|2017-18||81 321||7 725||NIL|
|2016-17||60 277||5 726||NIL|
|1 April 2017 |
|2017-18||42 160||3 553||NIL|
|1 April 2017 || ||2017-18||40 660||3 863||NIL|
1 Other benefits includes the following:
- post-employment benefits;
- long-term employee benefits;
- termination benefits;
- payments as consideration for agreeing to hold the position;
- share-based payments (including equity-settled share-based transactions, cash-settled share-based transactions and all other forms of share-based payment compensation (including hybrids))
- cash bonus, performance-related bonus or share-based payment compensation benefit;
- options and rights over an equity instrument provided as compensation.
2 All payments due to Leigh Mackey were paid to Ogilvie Jennings Lawyers, being her principal employer.