Our offices are open but please check our latest opening information online before you visit, and consider whether you really need to come in. You must be fully vaccinated and provide sufficient evidence of this (such as your COVID-19 Digital Certificate or your Immunisation History Statement from Medicare) and also comply with any health directives.
Telephone and online video consultations are available between 9am - 4pm by calling the RBF Enquiry Line on 1800 622 631. Our Hobart and Launceston offices are also open for limited face-to-face consultations by appointment only.
In order to meet physical distancing requirements, meeting rooms can only accommodate you and your consultant. It is important that if more than two people are expected to attend the meeting that you tell us this at the time of booking.
Select Member forms are available on our website, on the Forms & Publications page. Most forms can be scanned and emailed to us at RBF.firstname.lastname@example.org. Some forms, like payment instructions and ill health applications, require original certified identification. You can post these to us or you can leave your forms at the secure drop off point within the Hobart or Launceston offices if you need to do so urgently. If you have any queries about consultations or forms you can call the RBF Enquiry Line on 1800 622 631.
We have a number of measures in place to prioritise the health and safety of our members, including:
- comprehensive and frequent cleaning of our offices, with a focus on high touch areas such as counters;
- visual markings to help you practice social distancing;
- hand sanitiser dispensers at all sites for both customer and staff use;
- asking customers who are unwell or in quarantine or self-isolation to not attend sites in-person;
- we will do our best to keep you updated with any changes or restrictions to our office opening hours.
Please do NOT attend an RBF Office if:
- you have been confirmed with COVID-19;
- or are a close contact of a confirmed case;
- if you have been directed to quarantine or to self-isolate;
- or if you have cold or flu-like symptoms.
We are screening customers and will ask you to leave if any of the above points apply to you.
Please also remember to:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow; and
- practice social distancing and maintain a 1.5m distance.
If you need help with a service please call the RBF Enquiry Line on 1800 622 631 or check our resources online at www.rbf.com.au
Keeping you informed
Please be aware that there may be changes to office opening hours and availability. Before you visit, check here for the latest information.
It is important to keep updated with factual information about COVID-19 from reputable sources and experts. The below sites provide up to date information: