RBF Superannuation Consultants
RBF Superannuation Consultants meet with RBF members every week day and are here to provide you with information to help you understand how the defined benefit schemes work and your entitlements.
In our free, face-to-face interviews, RBF Superannuation Consultants are able to provide you with general information on:
- your RBF benefit,
- the various contributions you can make (personal, salary sacrifice),
- projections on your RBF benefits,
- retirement options available to you,
- insurance benefits and options,
- the impact of SSALS on your benefit, and
- WRIPs and redundancy information.
RBF Superannuation Consultants are not financial planners and are not able to provide personal financial advice.
In considering all of your retirement funding strategy and post-employment options, we encourage members to seek independent advice from a licensed financial planner.
RBF Superannuation Consultants are available for appointments in Hobart, Launceston, Burnie and Devonport. To make an appointment, please contact the RBF Enquiry Line on 1800 622 631.