Change to annual declaration/life certificate process for pensioners

RBF Pensioners with a Tasmanian residential address are no longer required to complete an annual declaration/life certificate.

If you live on mainland Australia or overseas then we will still send you an annual declaration/life certificate to complete each year or you can call the Enquiry Line and confirm your details over the phone after meeting standard identification requirements (via a recorded call).​

Back Home