|1.||Action required at the time of an incident||Immediately|
- Emergency assistance overseas:
Emergency assistance can be obtained anywhere overseas by making a reverse charge call to the number provided by Accidental and Health International and quoting the Tasmanian Government's policy number.
- At the time of an incident employees must:
- report any loss or damage in respect of baggage, business property, money or travel documents to either the police or the transport carrier, otherwise cover may be refused by the insurer; and
- record details of the incident, including (if relevant) witnesses' names and contact details (a written report will be required when making a claim).
- Where third parties are involved, agencies and their employees must not:
- admit liability, either verbally or in writing; or
- agree to pay or settle any third party costs.
|2.||Reporting an incident||Within 24 hours of the incident|
The appropriate Claim Form must be completed, signed and emailed to the Fund Administration Agent, JLT Public Sector (JLT) at email@example.com, (and copied to the relevant government agency) as soon as possible after becoming aware of an incident.
Agencies may have additional internal reporting requirements. These should be followed in accordance with agency guidelines.